|Data Interface:||RS-232C||Operating Time Approx.:||80h|
|Range:||30kg, 60kg,75kg, 150kg, 300kg, 500kg||Features 1:||High Precision|
Unit conversion between metric and imperial units
Serial data output through printer, remote display or PCconnection
Optional second serial interface
Mobile usage with internal rechargeable Li-ion battery
Bracket is a important part of the scale,which connects the basement and the indicator.Only with a solid bracket,can the basement hold the indicator tightly during weighing.
Adjustable feet is a part easy to be ignored.We have our own design.The feet is welded to the platform instead of holing it directly,which makes the feet more strong and durable.
Many fctories use plastic feet instead of rubber feet to save cost.From our company,we definitely to choose rubber feet because of its antiskid
property and durability,which ensures a good weighing condition.
Every scale has four overload screws at each corner of it which aims to protect the load cell from overloading.It can largely decreases the rate of load cell damage during carridge.
When you get your scale,please check the overload screw and screw down it firstly.Then you can use your scale.
1) Carbon steel frame with water proof stainless steel plate,which makes it simple to clean and more durable.The back rail added to this scale make it more fit for special weighing situations.
2) High precision load cell which is also very stable
3) Rechargeable internal battery as standard. Operating time approx. 80h.
4) Selectable weighing units gm, kg, ounce, lb
5) Optional RS-232C data interface provides the ideal basis for communication.