What's new compared to DGT4
- Portable design , weighing in a state of moving is available
- Standard resolution 1/15000
- Software filtering function is available , weighing reaction rate can be allowed to adjust under various condition
- Including three kinds of weighing units , simple counting function and switching function between gross weight and net weight
- Single calibration and double calibration function is available to ensure the accuracy
- Supports up to eight 350ohm analog load cell , and also can be well used by matching different sizes scale
- Built-in rechargeable battery , which extends its stand-by time auto power-off and auto backlight is also available
- Ideal for transportation and logistics areas
New cutting-edge processor, able to process up to 2600 weight readings per second. The high speed allows an extremely accurate weight filtering even with weighing times in the order of milliseconds.
New cell feed circuit for greater weighing stability.
Power supply circuit with protections, specific for industrial environments.
Removable terminal blocks to simplify wiring in the electrical panel.
Frontal micro-USB communication port for configuration, diagnostics and data backup.
XSPEED TOOL: New PC software with oscilloscope function for system diagnostics and weighing filter optimization.
14.2 mm display.
New configuration menu to simplify calibration and configuration.
RS485 communication port always available on all versions.
Up to 120 fieldbus updates per second.
ONBOARD WEB SERVER
The integrated WEB SERVER allows complete diagnostics, calibration and remote configuration of the weight transmitter from the Ethernet network.
Only for PROFINET, ETHERNET/IP and MODBUS TCP/IP models.
PC XSPEED TOOL SOFTWARE
Specific program for PC, designed to improve the performance of any weighing system.
Customization of the weighing filter, to maximize the speed and accuracy of the weighs in static and dynamic applications.
Graphical weighing analysis for the identification of mechanical disturbances and vibrations.
Power supply: 12-24Vdc
Converter: A/D 24 bit with 4 channel
Max scale number: 4
Load cells connection: 4 or 6 wires (with sense)
- Digital junction box
- Multi-scale transmitter
- Single-scale transmitter
Conversion rate: up to 3200 conv./sec
Selectable sampling rate: up to 2600 conv./sec
Fieldbus update rate: up to 120 Hz
Displaying: up to 1.000.000d
Signal sensitivity: 0,03 µV/d (0,3 µV/e)
Resolution: 3.000.000 counts
Linearization: up to 8 points
Connectable load cells: up to 16 350 Ω cells
Fieldbus: Profibus, Profinet, EthernetIP, EtherCAT, EthernetIP, CANopen, DeviceNet, Modbus TCP/IP.
- 1 Micro-USB port (device) for PC configuration with "Dinitools®" and "XSpeed Tool".
- 1 RS485 port
- 1 RS232 port (Mod. DGT4X / DGT4XAN)
Analog output: 16 bit (DGT4XAN Model) 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc.
Digital outputs: n. 2 configurable OUTPUTS
Digital inputs: n. 2 configurable INPUTS
- OIML R76 (10000e or 3000 + 3000e) / R51 / R61 MID
- UL Listed (upon request)
- EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
Case: ABS, for Din bar (106 x 56 x 118 mm)
- Theoretical (mVV)
- With sample weights
- Remotely by WEB SERVER
- From the keyboard
- From PC with "Dinitools"
Zeroing, Tare, Function mode, Manual data printing/sending, ON/Stand-by
Setpoint, High resolution, Peak, Alibi Memory, Unit of measure conversion
Keyboard: mechanical with 5 digits
Display: 14,2mm red LED